Ayahuasca Healing Retreat
A 12 Day Retreat In The Peruvian Amazon
22nd November - 4th December 2018
4 x Ayahuasca Ceremonies & 1 x Closing Cacao Ceremony
Facilitated by Rebekah Shaman & a traditional indigenous shaman
what we offer
Our ceremonies are held in the ancient and traditional way with full respect to the indigenous ancestors that have passed it down over thousands of years. We adhere to all the protocols and procedures so everyone receives individual and personalised guidance and healing at the deepest levels. We also sit with an indigenous shaman so that you get the full shamanic experience.
• We will harvest the Charcruna leaves at 6am and cook up our own medicine as a group so all your intentions and prayers are in your own brew. We grow our own Chacruna and Ayahuasca on the land so we use it sustainably and responsibly
Accommodation & Diet
• All ceremonies, accommodation and food during retreat.
• A shared tambo (jungle hut) with your own private bathing area made from the stream that flows around the perimeter of the land
• A welcome dinner & a delicious and home-cooked Ayahuasca friendly menu
• Transport to lodge
• Only ten participants makes this a unique and intimate experience
• My 20 years of experience and wisdom working with the Ayahuasca medicine
• I process before and after every Ayahuasca ceremony with you
• One to one time with me whenever you need it
• Every person who comes is vetted by me so the groups are always magically connected in a powerful and deep way
• Full intention setting before the first ceremony
• Full processing after each ceremony
• Group meetings before each ceremony
• Our ceremonies always start at 7pm
• All ceremonies are conducted in complete darkness
• I lead the ceremony, but we sit with an indigenous shaman who will hold space, sing his/her icaros and assist when needed
• I sing my own icaros to help you purge and release
• I regularly check on each participant throughout the ceremony and give you the personal support and guidance you need
• I drink Ayahuasca and work directly with her, as a conduit, so she can communicate and assist through me
• You will receive the healing you need in a safe and supported space
What I personally offer
• My twenty years experience working with the medicine
• My deep love and gratitude to the Plant Medicines and this respect make a big difference to the process
• My deep love and connection for the rainforest
• A workbook to mentally and spiritually help prepare you for the journey
• A Peru document to practically help you prepare for the journey to the Amazon
• A hand picked group of people who are called to work with me.
• Everyone is vetted and goes through a rigorous interview process to ensure those that come are committed to the medicine and have no mental health issues.
• I am on call 24 hours a day to assist and support you
If this feels right for you please email me, and I will send you a form to fill out. Once I have evaluated your form we will let you know if you have a place. You will then have to pay a £500 non-refundable deposit to ensure your space.
There is only space for 10 participants, so that you get all the one-to-one help and guidance that you need to go as deep as you dare.
Please do contact me if you have any further questions.
£2500.00 Early Bird (if booked before August)
£2750.00 Full Price (if booked after August)
*** Prices are based on two people sharing ***
What You Get:
- A 12 Day Retreat In The Peruvian Amazon
- 22nd November - 4th December 2018
- 4 x Ayahuasca Ceremonies & 1 x Closing Cacao Ceremony
- Accommodation & food included
- Facilitated by Rebekah Shaman & a traditional indigenous shaman
What isn't included
• International flights
• Domestic flights from Lina to Iquitos
• Accommodation in Iquitos
• Tipping the Shaman and lodge workers.
• Travel Insurance